Emilie’s Candle Co. Wick Trimmer
Our matte black wick trimmers are a must have it you want to maximize the life of your candle. The angled handle makes it easy to reach and trim the wick in large candle jars.
We recommend trimming the candle wicks to 1/4in each time you burn the candle.
Benefits of soy candles
- Clean burn
- Long lasting
- No soot
- Phthalate free
- 100% natural and plant based (no preservatives or dyes)
- Cotton wick
Shipping & Pickup Information
Many of our products are hand made after an order is placed. Typical turnaround is 2 to 3 day (plus shipping time).
For local pickup, you will recieve an email when the order is ready for pickup
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 1 cm|
Burning instructions and safety
- Always make sure your wick is cut to 1/4 inch each time before lighting.
- Do not exceed more than 4 hours of burning at a time.
- To ensure an even burn each time, burn the candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar.
- Never leave a burning flame unattended.
- Glass jar will be hot during burn time and a bit while after blowing out the candle, do not move or touch the candle while it is lit.
- Discontinue burning the candle when there is 1/2 inch of wax remaining, as glass may shatter.
- Burn candle in a well ventilated area
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.