If you have purchased a ceramic candle from us in the past, we are happy to refill it for you! Choose your scent, purchase this product, and send your ceramic jar to 241, rue Park, Brownsburg-Chatham, Quebec, J8G 3A3.
Note that at this time we don’t offer refills for our glass candles.
Benefits of soy candles
- Clean burn
- Long lasting
- No soot
- Phthalate free
- 100% natural and plant based (no preservatives or dyes)
- Cotton wick
Shipping & Pickup Information
Many of our products are hand made after an order is placed. Typical turnaround is 2 to 3 day (plus shipping time).
For local pickup, you will recieve an email when the order is ready for pickup
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 10.5 cm|
Balsam & Berries Black Raspberry Vanilla Blue Spruce Blueberry Delight Citrus and Sage Coconut Lime Eucalyptus & Spearmint French Vanilla Holiday Nostalgia Lavender Lilac Blossoms Maple Sugar Old Fashioned Christmas Peppermint Latte Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Pumpkin Pie Santa's Workshop (Cherry Tobacco) Sparkling Snow Unscented White Tea & Ginger Wild Blueberry
Burning instructions and safety
- Always make sure your wick is cut to 1/4 inch each time before lighting.
- Do not exceed more than 4 hours of burning at a time.
- To ensure an even burn each time, burn the candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar.
- Never leave a burning flame unattended.
- Glass jar will be hot during burn time and a bit while after blowing out the candle, do not move or touch the candle while it is lit.
- Discontinue burning the candle when there is 1/2 inch of wax remaining, as glass may shatter.
- Burn candle in a well ventilated area
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.